The Futurmat Ottima three group commercial electronic espresso machine is the latest machine from Quality Espresso!
This heavy duty machine combines many features to make an extremely versatile coffee machine. Features two steam wands, a hot water dispenser, two group heads for up to six coffees at once, programmable automatic coffee measurement and a movable stand for smaller cups.
- Electronic dosage of coffee portions. This gives a consistent cup of coffee for your customers.
- Two steam wands – however busy you get there is always plenty of steam for all those Lattes and Cappuccinos
- 18L Boiler capacity
- Mono-block 2 kilo brass group heads with infusion-extraction system.
- Rustproof galvanised steel chassis; stainless steel working surfaces.
- Copper boiler with independent thermo-siphon heat exchangers for each group head.
- Two stainless steel rotational steam outlets and one hot water outlet.
- Internal motor pump; electronically controlled water level.
- Secondary tubing made of Teflon
- Height: 42cm
- Width: 88cm
- Depth: 52cm
- Power: 3.7kW
Manufacture warranty – 12 months parts warranty with 5 years parts on Group Heads and boiler.
12 months labour warranty is offered if machine is installed by our nominee. Subject to terms and conditions. Annual servicing recommended.
Installation requirements: Hard wired to 13amp single phase power supply with surface mounted isolator switch. 15mm mains water supply terminated with a ¾ inch roller ball valve stopcock – 38mm drainage outlet with trap.
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE DOWNLOAD USER MANUAL